Welcome to CutCommon’s original line of manuscripts for the environmentally conscious musician. Our paper is Australian made, FSC® certified, Carbon Neutral, and supports Landcare. Pages are 100% recycled on the inside, covers 70% recycled, and our toner uses raw materials including plant-based, organic, and renewable Biomass.
Browse our original range of A5, 60pp booklets below and click on the pics for a closer look and to purchase securely through PayPal.
*IT’S CHRISTMAS TIME! ALL manuscript orders will automatically receive a FREE upgrade to Express postage until December 12!*
So. Which one’s your fav?
Quartet (pack of 4). $54 *Only two Quartet packs remaining!*
*NEW* Limited Edition: TYO CutCommon Manuscript Design Winner. $18
50% of profits from each sale donated to the Tasmanian Youth Orchestra
- A5 lined manuscript booklet with 60pp of 100% recycled paper and 70% recycled cover
- Australian Made, FSC® certified, and Carbon Neutral paper, which supports Landcare
- Biomass toner, which is plant-based, organic, and renewable
- Each manuscript comes individually hand-wrapped in natural jute twine
- Illustrations for ‘Good Timing’ and ‘Inspire’ are designed and drawn by Tasmanian artist Christopher Leon
- Designed and produced in Australia
- Shipping prices calculated through quantity during checkout. Processing and delivery to Australia and New Zealand should take 3-10 days
- CutCommon uses PayPal. You will be sent an email to confirm your purchase.
Colours may vary slightly from photographs.
Looking to feature our manuscripts in your retail store? Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not in Australia? No worries. Email us with your selection and we’ll set you up.